Individual & Family Counseling
What type of issues can counseling help with?
Counseling can help ease the feelings of desperation and hopelessness. Counseling helps people deal with the following:
- Marital Issues, Betrayal, Divorce, Restoration and Hope
- Abuse / Family Violence
- Pre-Maritial Counseling
- Anger Resolution/Management
- Addiction Recovery - Drugs and Alcohol
- Grief and Emotional Loss - Death/Emotional Separation
- Biblical mentoring - Faith-based
Other issues that may develop and call for family sessions include:
- Loss of a loved one
- Substance abuse: drug use and alcoholism
- Divorce adjustment
- Blended families
- ADHD for both adults and children
- Child Behavior Issues - school performance, peer pressure, challenging and negative parenting
How long will I need counseling?
Each individual and his or her situation is different. There is no set amount of time that can be prescribed to a particular issue. The counselor, together with the client, can best determine if only one session, a few sessions, or a much longer period is required.